CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Where's Koko and Tata???

Okay, I've let Steve put enough 'objects' on our blog...my turn. I am quite homesick tonight for my family, and I can tell by this picture that Milo is missing me too. Koko is grandma in lingala (Congolese language)...can't you see the word forming on his lips? I'll be honest, my heart hurts badly. If you pray, send one our way tonight. Check out more of his pics on his own blog! Just click on the 'our grandson' link.
gc

3 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm praying for you! i know how hard it is (well.. maybe not exactly how hard it is being a gma)..... i think i know what my mom goes through not gettin to see her granddaughter growin up. i will pray you get to see Milo soon like my mom is getting to see Val this week. I'm so thankful y'all are here!!

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger be gifted said...

hi gg and gs. your grandson is such a sweetheart and a cuddle bug. next time i see him i will hug him and kiss him and tell him how much you both love and miss him. we pray for you and madeira loves to look at your picture on our fridge every morning. love to you, cari (sam and madeira)

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milo misses you bad and so do I
Love, Vali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home