CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Stunning Congo Sunset


I think this is an amazing picture of a typical sunset here in the Congo. I have never seen the sun so ORANGE and BIG as I have here...nearly daily I've looked at the sunset and shaken my head and tell myself "it's true Steve, you really are here". It still hasn't really sunk in that this is where we are living...seems like we're suppose to go home soon and resume our Bakersfield living...but that's not the truth! We miss you all so much....Sun, Fun, Stay, Play! Well, mostly sun and stay! If you all come we'll do the fun and play thing!!

2 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Curtis Nemetz said...

The sunset looks like that in Bako right now too since half of California is in flames.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mann, i still haven't taken a picture of the awesome sunsets here! i'm lovin your blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home