CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Picture Day at TASOK!!!!!

This is the TASOK certificated staff and the office staff. It has been a great staff to work with and I have felt very supported and encouraged.

The administrative staff have given me great freedom to 'do my thing' and its been great. Sadly we'll be losing our Superintendent, Dr. Rob Leveillee, after this year. He is going to be in the States next year working with the school accreditation program. He is a tremendous administrator and will be sorely missed.


This is my shot of part of the school on picture day last Friday. This is K-12 and the small but vibrant school community has lots going and a very committed following of supporters.

School started in 1961 and we are the TASOK Condors (funny that there are no condors in the country or continent for that matter.....I think they are only in California actually....). The school named the mascot after a coach that helped start the school in the 60's. How 'bout this....the TASOK Cabalka's?????? NOT!!


These are some of my students from the 6th grade class. They think that Mr. Cabalka knows pretty much everything....which makes them all A+ students! From left to right this is Louise, Alina, Farah, and Roshni.

How Blessed are these kids to be in my PE class!?! I mean....to be able to learn from the master!!!!!!

Kiki met them the other day and agreed with me that they are adorable!

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for your faithful and continued updates. It certainly helps us to know how to better pray for you. You are missed and loved!!
Lita and Galen

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Stevie, this has nothing to do with your post, but I can't find your email address anywhere. Can you send it to me? ken@bak.rr.com

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA! steve finally made it on to the TASOK faculty web page! congratulations! guess you're finally official!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Curtis Nemetz said...

Steve- why aren't you in the picture? Why is no one looking at the camera?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home