CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Above TASOK


These are pictures I took from this tower pictured on the right. It is our communications tower with our satellite dishes on top to catch our internet feed. I was scared climbing up but got some awesome shots of TASOK and beyond! You can see the main city buildings in the far background and if you look around you should be able to see the Congo river meandering through the picture. You can double click the picture and it will open in its own file....try to zoom in and see if you can see some of the city and the river! Cool, huh?












I also turned and took a picture of the soccer field...I am now coaching the High School Mens team and we have our 1st game this Friday.

2 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Cabalka,
It's Chris Moore, and I was just wondering if you were going to be able to coach the swim team when you come back. I'm a freshman on the swim team, and all the kids keep saying that you were a great coach!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger jaydoty said...

What a GLORIOUS pitch!
as Lee Speariot would say.

C-balk
I was trying to email you about my HS soph. son doing an AIA trip to Guatemala to wrestle. (yeah, I know, can you believe it?, a Doty that is a for REAL wrestler)
I've loved your blog from the Congo. What a PERFECT ministry for you.
You're looking more like Leo everyday---in a good way.

Blessings & Safe keeping to your family. Don't climb that tower too often, it's an easy target.

Best of luck w/ your HS team.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home