CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Reaching out to the women of Kinshasa

Here are a few pictures of our Women's Ministry happenings. The third one is my team, the second is of my friend, Val, giving her testimony at a conference, and the first is a group of kids helping me get in the car. Enjoy!



(clockwise)Lucress, Sarah, me, Cesile and Angel. Pray for us! There are always trials along the way. Angel recently had a young nephew who lived with her drowned in a pond, and Cesile is very sick with malaria right now. Lucress has a terrible tooth problem. Between these trials and the challenge of transportation, it's hard to get done what our hearts long to do!

3 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grace, thanks for sharing these pics and updates--gives me an idea of how to be praying for you and women whose lives you touch and who touch your life. Now I can add more of my sisters in Christ in the Congo. You are in my prayers daily!
Love, Lita

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Eva said...

love the outfit!!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Kierstin Cabalka said...

wow mom, you gals look fantastic. did you make an outfit for val too or does she just have something strikingly similar. Thats scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home