CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Awesome Shot of A Typical Congo Storm

I took this picture up on the soccer field at TASOK the other night. I put the Canon Digital Rebel on Manual Mode and delayed the lens opening for 25 seconds and took a bunch of pictures. I caught a bunch of lightning and flashes which illuminated the clouds which were building up for the storm. Thought I'd put this on the blog so you could appreciate the lightning and storms that we get here in Congo. When the storms come the thunder shakes the homes here and the rain pours down solid for hours. It's been so much fun for us to appreciate huge storms and rain. God is AWESOME!

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice work Steve. The photo is amazing. Now go log into Skype.
Milo

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, you are becoming an amazing photographer. I think you should forget teaching and work at it full time! Maybe National Geographic? I bet you and Grace are getting excited to be coming home. We'll look forward to seeing you and hearing all about your time in Africa. Christi & Gary

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Eva said...

TOO Awesome! I hope you feel better soon, Mr. C!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey coach, nice picture<; sure wish I knew how 2 take pictures like that!!!!! well, gonna miss u this year at TASOK!!!!! Kindrina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home