CABALKAS' IN THE CONGO

Thanks for visiting our blog! We'd love to hear from you.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Trick or Treat....Halloween Night 2006


So......you don't think that they do halloween here in the Congo, huh? BahHumBug! These were our 1st Trick or Treaters of the night (and the last). They are Hannah Lowery as Wendy (in the nightgown), JoJo, a senior at TASOK, as Peter Pan (the green outfit), and Matt Lowery as Coach Cabalka (in my outfit).

Personally.....Matt looks nothing like Coach Cabalka and it really ticked me off that he would even attempt....how can you duplicate perfection????? Oh well, he tried and I'll give him a little credit though he really doesn't have my powerful physique and muscular tone...let alone the good looks....

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're right Steve that kid does not look anything like you he is nice looking.I did see a lot of kids at my house that looked like you. We really miss you this time of year but there were so many that visited last night that made us remember you. We love Grace. Ken & Vickie

 
At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home